Survival Product Code: LEDTORCHP149414
Led Lenser Torch P14 9414
P14.2 # 9414
- 320 Lumens
- 40 Hours
- 270 Meters
- The LED Lenser P14.2 offers a maximum output of 350 lumens and is powered by four AA alkaline batteries.
- With its German-engineered lens optics, including the patented Advanced Focus System for a flood or spot light range and a cutting-edge CREE ? LED for stunning light strength, this is one of the most accomplished torches in the world.
- Made from near-indestructible aircraft-grade aluminium, it has a matt black anodised finish which looks great and enhances grip.
- The Dynamic operating switch on the end of the torch allows the user to regulate brightness with any of three different light settings ? Power, Low Power and Boost - and is deliberately oversized to make it easy to turn on at all times (even when wearing gloves).
- Users will no doubt appreciate the long-range maximum beam distance of 270 metres and a potential 40 hour burn time.
- A sliding Speed Focus allows you to select the flood or spot beam with just one hand, a useful feature in a torch measuring 198 mm and weighing 356 grams.
- This reassuringly sturdy hand-held torch is sure to be welcomed by professional trades, emergency services, search and rescue teams, police squads and security personnel, all of whom take fantastic build quality and outstanding performance for granted.
- Operational Modes
- Low: 50 lumens; 40 hours run-time; 100 m beam range
Power: 250 lumens; 4 hours run-time; 230 m beam range
Boost: 350 lumens; 3 hours run-time; 270 m beam range
- Note: The boost mode is obtained by pushing and holding-in the tail cap switch.
- Technical Details
- Type: Professional hand-held torch
Operating Modes: Boost: 350 lumens / Power: 250 lumens / Low: 50 lumens
Beam Range: Boost: 270 m / Power: 230 m / Low: 100 m
Run Time: Boost: 3 hours / Power: 4 hours / Low: 40 hours
Maximum Luminous Flux: 350 lumens
LED: CREE LED chip
Focus: One handed speed focus
Optics: Advanced focus system; spot to flood
Batteries Required: 4 x AA alkaline (included)
Overall Length: 198 mm
Head Diameter: 47 mm
Barrel Diameter: 34.5 mm
Weight: 356 grams (including batteries)
Colors Available: Matt black
Body Material: Aircraft grade aluminium
Electrical Contacts: Gold plated contacts
Switch Type: End cap switch