Published on: Thursday, September 01, 2016
There are two basic categories of diving mask: The half mask covers the eyes and nose, and the full face mask covers eyes, nose and mouth, and therefore includes a part of the breathing apparatus.
ReadMore - Comments (1)
Published on: Friday, August 19, 2016
Scuba Cylinders need to be visually inspected once a year which is a legal requirement. The scuba tank inspection involves removing the valve and looking inside for signs of corrosion or damage. If the tank is deemed safe, an Evidence of Inspection (EOI) sticker is applied to the tank showing the date of inspection.
ReadMore - Comments (0)
- Health & Safety: Employer's responsibilities
- Diving wrecks in Cyprus
- Scott Health & Safety Fire Prevention
- Diving Masks And How To Clean Them
- Τι πρέπει να ξέρεις αν σκέφτεσαι να κάνεις camping
- Camping in Cyprus
- Sabella Spallanzanii Mediterranean Sea fan worm spiral tube
- All about Diving Gloves
- What happens when your SCUBA tank goes wild!