Stay organized on duty, during training or during outdoor excursions with the Gen II Battle Belt. This Condor battle belt was designed to provide extra real estate for modular attachments and accessories. It can be used in conjunction with our Condor H-Harness (product code 215) by clipping into the four D-rings. This MOLLE belt is excellent for achieving a light and easy loadout and provides additional options for arranging your modular attachments, including magazine pouches, multi-tools, knives, and more. The belt also helps to distribute extra weight from your load-bearing vest so you can move more comfortably and maintain your endurance. This Condor battle belt must be used with a 1.5-inch to two-inch web belt (not included).
- Contoured shape to aid mobility while moving
- Side panels with hook & loop closure for easy inner belt threading and drop leg platform attachment
- Two rows of MOLLE webbing for modular attachments
- Two openings for leg rig attachment
- Four D-rings for harness
- Breathable 3D mesh lining with anti slip material
- Inner belt not included
- Small 35.5" Long: 30"-34" Waist
- Medium 39" Long: 36"-40" Waist
- Large 42" Long: 42"-46" Waist
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.