These quality, heavy wearing and comfortable BDU cargo trousers features 6 pockets as well as double layer on the knee and on the backside. BDU stands for Battle Dress Uniform, the name of the military uniform that the Armed Forces of the United States have used as their standard uniform for combat situations. The trousers are made from cotton Ripstop material which is extremely hard wearing and the most durable material you can get combat clothing in. Suitable for general forces personnel and cadets. Ideal for airsoft and paintball enthusiasts or fishing and hunting.
- Button fly
- Two front hand pockets
- Two rear button-down pockets
- Two large double button cargo style pockets
- Reinforced seat for longer wear
- Knee patch reinforcements
- Adjustable waist with two regulated ribbings (2x5cm width)
- Internal drawstring tie bottoms
- Belt loops
- Material: 100% Ripstop Cotton
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.