Help regulate the temperature of your feet while you trek with the insulated and warm Himalaya Socks from MUND.
These socks are made from a mix of Merino wool for its moisture-wicking properties, THERMOLITE for insulation, and other synthetic fibres for comfort.
The toe and heel are reinforced with Cordura for extra strength and to resist friction, and there’s extra double weave padding for comfort on uneven terrain.
The instep features stay dry technology to keep moisture at bay and the smooth seams keep you comfortable.
Your feet will be snug and warm inside your hiking boots while wearing a pair of the Himalaya Socks from MUND.
- Unisex sizing
- Made from 35% Merino wool, 35% acrylic, 15% polyester, 5% polyamide, 5% fiber Lycra, 5% Cordura
- THERMOLITE fibre
- Cordura extra strength toe and heel reinforcement
- Stay dry technology on the instep to maintain dry feet
- Double weave food padding for comfort on uneven terrain
- Stay dry technology keeps moisture at bay
- Smooth seams
- Elastic band
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.